Pumpkin Cheesecake macarons made with pumpkin cheesecake ganache and topped with gluten free pumpkin spice crumbs. These macarons are like little pumpkin cheesecakes that will melt in your mouth. If you like cheesecake then you will love these macarons. This is perfect fall dessert.
As an Amazon associate, I make a small commission if you use any of the affiliate links below to purchase a product. Thank you for supporting my blog!
How to make Pumpkin Cheesecake macarons
- bake macaron shells. For recipes and instructions check here. I have many recipes for macaron shells, using french meringue or italian meringue. Check also my video lesson with No rest method to make macaron shells. I am sure you will be impressed!
- prepare pumpkin cheesecake ganache. This ganache is stabalizing fast. No need to wait overnight.
- bake pumpkin spice crumbs. For recipe please check here.
- assemble Pumpkin Cheesecake macarons. Macaron shells and crumbs can be baked a few days in advance. This makes easier to assemble macarons when you are ready.
Ingredients needed for this recipe
- pumpkin puree. Make sure you are using pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling for this recipe.
- glucose syrup. You can also use inverted sugar or honey for this recipe.
- white chocolate. Use good quality white chocolate like Valrhona, Callebaut or Cacao Barry.
- cream cheese. For this recipe I used Philadelphia Cream cheese room temperature.
How to make pumpkin cheesecake ganache
In the small sauce pan bring to boil pumpkin puree and glucose syrup. Melt white chocolate in the microwave or using double boiler method.
Pour the hot puree mixture over the chocolate in 3 parts, mixing always with the help of rubber spatula, fast and pressing down. Add cream cheese and emulsify with hand blender. Transfer to a flat container and cover with plastic wrap “to contact”. Let ganache set in the refregirator for 3-4 hours. This ganache is stabilizing fast. As soon as you have pipping consistency, you can fill macarons.
Tip from Marina: Cream cheese should be room temperature or ganache will be difficult to emulsify with the hand blender.
How to assemble macarons
When you have macaron shells, pumpkin spice crambs and pumpkin cheesecake ganache ready, only then assemble Pumpkin Cheesecake macarons. Transfer ganache into pipping bag with round pipping tip. I used Wilton 1A pipping tip. Pipe ganache onto the buttom side of one macaron shell. Top with pumpkin spice crumbs and sandwich together with another macaron shell. You can also roll one side of macaron in the crumbs to cover ganache.
How to store
Store Pumpkin Cheesecake Macarons in airtight container in the fridge for 3 days. You can also freeze the filled macarons in airtight container for up to 6 months. Desfrosting macarons should be through the fridge.
If you make these Pumpkin Cheesecake Macarons, please tag me on the social media and make sure to leave a rating down below. I would love to see your creations! Check other recipes:
- Lemon Cheesecake Macarons
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Macarons
- Apple Fritters
- Blueberry No Bake Cheesecake
- Gorgonzola Pear Macarons
- Pumpkin Spice Cup
- Blueberry Cheesecake Macarons
- Piece of pie crust
Pumpkin Cheesecake macarons
- 1 kitchen scale
- 1 emulsify blender
- 180 gr pumpkin puree
- 30 gr glucose syrup
- 300 gr white chocolate 32%-34%
- 100 gr cream cheese room temperature
- In the small sauce pan bring to boil pumpkin puree and glucose syrup.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave or using double boiler method.
- Pour the hot puree mixture over the chocolate in 3 parts, mixing always with the help of rubber spatula, fast and pressing down.
- Add cream cheese and emulsify with hand blender.
- Transfer to a flat container and cover with plastic wrap "to contact".
- Let ganache set in the refregirator for 3-4 hours. This ganache is stabilizing fast. As soon as you have pipping consistency, you can fill macarons.