Strawberry Cheesecake macarons
These strawberry cheesecake macarons are filled with strawberry cheesecake ganache and topped with gluten free strawberry crumbs. Strawberry ganache made with Valrhona Strawberry Inspiration chocolate gives very vibrant color. This is gluten free dessert. You will be impressed with the flavor and amazing texture.
As an Amazon associate, I make a small commission if you use any of the affiliate links below to purchase a product. Thank you for supporting my blog!
How to make strawberry cheesecake macarons
- Make macaron shells. Use your favorite method to make macaron shells. Check recipes and instructions here.
- Make gluten free strawberry crumbs. If you are making macarons as gluten free dessert, it is important to use gluten free crumbs.
- Make strawberry cheesecake ganache. Use good quality white chocolate. For this recipe I used Valrhona Opalys 33% white chocolate and Valrhona Strawberry Inspiration Chocolate. Do not substitude Strawberry Inspiration chocolate with white or other chocolate. This is main ingredeint, and change will affect texture and taste of the ganache.
- Assemble macarons. Macaron shells and crumbs can be baked a few days in advance. It makes it easier to assemble when you are ready.
How to make strawberry cheesecake ganache
To make this ganache I used Valrhona Opalys 33% white chocolate and Valrhona Strawberry Inspiration chocolate. First you need to melt chocolate in the microwave. You can also use double boiler method. In the small sauce pan warm up strawberry puree and glucose syrup.
Tip from Marina: if you are using homemade puree, I recommend boiling puree before adding to the chocolate.
Add warm mixture of puree into chocolate and mix with the spatula. After that, add room temperature cream cheese and emulsify with the hand blender. Ganache should be shiny and smooth. Transfer ganache into the flat container and cover with plastic wrap “to contact”. Refrigerate ganache for 6-8 hours or overnight. When you are ready to assemble macarons, transfer ganache into pipping bag with round pipping tip.
How to make Strawberry Crumbs
To make strawberry crumbs, you need to make basic gluten free crumbs first. When crumbs are cooled to room tempearture, mix them with freeze dried strawberry powder. You can check more info how to make powder here. You can aslo use store bought powder for this recipe. Do not use frozen or fresh strawberries. They will make crumbs wet and it will affect filling.
How to assemble macarons
When you are ready to assemble macarons, make sure you have everything ready. First, pair macaron shells. Then, transfer strawberry cheesecake ganache into pipping bag with roung pipping tip. Also have strawberry crumbs ready to use. Now, pipe ganache on one macaron shell, sprinkle with crumbs and cover with onother macarons shell. Roll macarons into crumbs to cover sides with crumbs. Refrigerate assembled macarons in airtight container for 10-12 hours or overnight. Macarons need to mature before you can enjoy them. This is very important step. Do not skip it!
If you make these Strawberry Cheesecake macarons, please tag me on socil media and make sure to leave a rating down below. I would love to see your creations! Check other recipes:
- Lemon Cheesecake macarons
- Strawberry Champagne macarons
- No bake Cheesecake in a Jar
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Covered strawberries
Strawberry Cheesecake Macarons
- 1 emulsify blender
Strawberry Cheesecake ganache
- 100 gr Valrhona Strawberry Inspiration chocolate
- 150 gr White chocolate
- 80 gr strawberry puree
- 15 gr glucose syrup
- 50 gr cream cheese room temperature
- 200 gr gluten free crumbs
- 20 gr freeze dried strawberry powder
How to make Strawberry Cheesecake ganache
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or using doble boiler.
- In the small sauce pan warm up strawberry puree and glucose syrup.
- Add warm mixture into chocolate and mix with spatula.
- Add room temperature cream cheese and emulsify with hand blender.
- Transfer ganache into flat container and cover with plastic wrap “to contact”.
- Refrigerate ganache for 6-8 hours or overnight.
How to make Strawberry Crumbs
- In the mixing bowl mix gluten free crumbs and freeze dried strawberry powder.
- Mix crumbs with spatula or whisk.
How to assemble Strawberry Cheesecake macarons
- Pipe strawberry cheesecake ganache on one of the macaron shells. Sprinkle with strawberry crumbs.
- Top macaron filling with another shell and gently press them together.
- Roll macarons in srtawberry crumbs to cover sides.
- Let macarons to mature in the airtight container in refrigerator for at least 12 hours.