After posting recipe for Fraisier cake, I wanted to make Frasier macarons. This idea came while I was making cake. Fraisier macarons are made with white chocolate ganache and fresh strawberries. This is simple and fast dessert that can be assembled right before serving.
As an Amazon associate, I make a small commission if you use any of the affiliate links below to purchase a product. Thank you for supporting my blog!
How to make Fraisier macarons
- Make macaron shells– shells will be bigger size. Fraisier macarons is a small dessert, that could be served separate. I made template, that you can download and use to pipe macaron shells down below. To color shells I used Haute Emerald Green food coloring water soluble. For recipes of macaron shells see posts with detailed instructions and techniques. Check also online video lesson how to make macaron shells using NO REST method.
- Make white chocolate ganache
- Prepare fresh strawberries
- Assemble Fraisier macarons
How to make white chocolate ganache
- white chocolate 32%-34%
- heavy cream 36% fat
- unsalted butter
- vanilla beans paste
Cut soft unsalted butter into small pieces. Set aside.
In the small saucepan bring to boil (but do not boil) heavy cream and vanilla paste. Add warm mixture to white chocolate. Let it set for 2-3 minutes. Emulsify with hand blander. Add butter and emulsify again.
Transfer ganache into flat glass or plastic container. Cover with the plastic wrap “to contact”. Let ganache set in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight.
Cream cheese whipped cream will also work for this recipe.
When you are ready to assemble Fraisier macarons, lightly whip ganache with hand mixer. Do not overmix! Transfer ganache into pipping bag with round tip.
Tip from Marina: if you do not have round pipping tip, you can cut pipping bag at the end and fill macarons.
How to assemble Fraisier macarons
Wash and dry fresh strawberries. Make sure strawberries are about the same size. Cut strawberries into two pieces. Arrange strawberry halves on top of one macaron shell tightly. Pipe white chocolate ganache in the middle and fill the gaps in between the strawberry halves.
Tip from Marina: in the center you can add whole strawberry or small pieces of strawberries.
How to store
Store Fraisier macarons in airtight container in the fridge. I would not recommend to freeze these macarons.
Tips for making Fraisier Macarons
- Use fresh strawberries. Man sure they are washed and dry.
- Do not over whip ganache!
- Use good quality white chocolate.
- Emulsify ganache with hand blender.
If you make these Fraisier macarons, please tag me on the social media and make sure to leave a rating down below. I would love to see your creations! Check also other recipes :
- Peach cake
- Madeleine cookies
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Blueberry muffins
- No bake cheesecake in a Jar
- 1 emulsify blender
- 150 gr white chocolate 32%-34%
- 210 gr heavy cream
- 20 gr unsalted butter
- 5 gr Vanilla beans paste
How to make white chocolate ganache
- Cut soft unsalted butter into small pieces. Set aside.
- In the small saucepan bring to boil (but do not boil) heavy cream and vanilla beans paste.
- Add warm mixture to white chocolate. Let it set for 2-3 minutes.
- Emulsify with hand blander.
- Add unsalted butter and emulsify again.
- Transfer ganache into glass container. Cover with plastic wrap “to contact”. Let ganache set in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Whip ganache with hand mixer and transfer into pipping bag with round tip.
To assemble Fraisier macarons
- Make macaron shells.
- Make white chocoalte ganache.
- Wash and dry fresh strawberries. Make sure strawberries are about the same size. Cut strawberries into two pieces.
- Arrange strawberry halves on top of one macaron shell tightly.
- Pipe white chocolate ganache in the middle and fill the gaps in between the strawberry halves.
- Cover Frasier macaron with another macaron shell and press lightly.
- Pipe more ganache on top of the shell and decorate with edible gold and fresh mint leaves.