I love to drink coffee with Pumpkin Spice Creamer in the fall. I was not happy with the flavor that I’ve got from popular coffee shop. My latte was very sweet and included hundreds callories. That is why I wanted to make my own pumpkin spice creamer that will include natural ingredients and I can enjoy with coffee at home. And today I am sharing recipe of homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer.
As an Amazon associate, I make a small commision if you use any of the affiliate links below to purchase a product. Thank you for supporting my blog!
How to make Pumpkin Spice Creamer
In the mixing bowl add sweet condensed milk and pumpkin puree. Stir with the whisk untill all combined. Add pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup. Stir again untill all combined. Pour creamer into a jar or bottle. Keep creamer in the refrigerator. When you are ready to have cup of java, add creamer to coffee, latte or tea as mush as you desire and enjoy! This creamer will be perfect for iced beverages too.
Why you”ll love this creamer
- All natural ingredients. No artificial flavors or colors are in this creamer, only real all-naural ingredients.
- Easy to make. This creamer is really easy to make. It comes together in a few minutes.
- Cost. Let’s be honest, the cost to make this creamer at home is about one cup of coffee if you get in the coffee shop.
- Taste. This creamer tastes much better that store-bought.
How to store
Store creamer in the refrigerator for up to one week. The pumpkin puree and spices will settle, so just give it a quick shake before adding it to your coffee.
If you make this creamer please tag me on social media and make sure to leave a rating down below. I would love to see your creations! Check aslo other recipes:
- Thick Hot Chocolate
- Dalgona Coffee with Baileys Liqueur
- Homemade marshmellow
- Zephyr recipe
- Chocolate Salami
- Apple Fritters
Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 1 whisk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ can pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- In the mixing bowl add sweet condensed milk and pumpkin puree.
- Stir with the whisk untill all combined.
- Add pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup.
- Stir again untill all combined.
- Pour creamer into a jar or bottle. Keep in the refrigerator.
- Add creamer to coffee, latte or tea as mush as you desire and enjoy!