It’s well and truly pumpkin season now, which means that you’re likely to have a surplus of the delicious squash that you’re not sure what to do with. Well, here I am to tell you my favorite pumpkin muffins with pumpkin puree recipe!
As an Amazon associate, I make a small commission if you use any of the affiliate links below to purchase a product. Thank you for supporting my blog!
If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you’re likely to know of a few other uses for pumpkins. While pumpkin juice might be a little off the wall, pumpkin pasties sound wonderful! It’s on my list to make this year, and I’m really looking forward to it! I’m hoping to stew the pumpkin with some brown sugar until it’s really decadent and sweet: it should be wonderful! Alternatively, I could make them rich and warming, with some gentle chili and smoked paprika heat. The possibilities really are endless!
Pumpkin puree or pumpkin pie filling
Very important to pick pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling when you are shopping for ingridients in the store. Canned pumpkin puree is cooked and pureed pumpkin. It is not sweet and has very little flavor. Canned pumpkin pie filling, on anoter hand, is sweetened and flavored with spices. I would siggest to check label on the can before you buy. A few times I grabed the wrong one as it’s super easy to do so.
Today i am sharing recipe of pumpkin muffins. Here’s why these are the best:
- Delicious as breakfast, snack or dessert
- Easy to make and ready in less than one hour
- Soft and moist thanks to pumpkin puree
- Kids love them
Pumpkin muffins will be great for Thanksgiving Day or day after. You can have them in the morning with cup of coffee. Trust me, you will thank me later. Use the listed ingredients and follow simple instructions, get your kids into the kitchen and make unforgettable memories while baking. Enjoy delicious pumpkin muffins! As always, baked with love!
- eggs room temperarure
- all-purpose flour
- pumpkin puree
- white granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- vegitable oil
- baking powder
- pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- pumpkin seeds
How to make Pumpkin Muffins
Preheat oven to 350F. Line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners. In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and pinch of salt. Set aside. In a separate mixing bowl wisk eggs and sugars untill its fluffy. Add vegitable oil and pumpkin puree. Wisk again untill well combine.
Pour pumpkin mixture into flour and fold with a rubber spatula just until combine. Divine batter among prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full. Top each muffin with pumpkin seeds. Baked in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or untill toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
How to store
Store muffins in an airtight container for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
If you make these pumpkin muffins, please tag me on the social media and make sure to leave a rating down below. I would love to see your creations! Check other recipes:
- 1 stand mixer or electric hand mixer
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 180 gr (1 1/2 cup) all purpose flour
- 150 gr (2/3 cup) pumpkin puree
- 100 gr (1/2 cup) white granulated sugar
- 50 gr (1/4 cup) brown sugar
- 50 gr (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- 5 gr (1 teaspoon) baking powder
- 5 gr (1 teaspoon) pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl wisk eggs with sugars till its fluffy. Add vegetable oil and pumpkin puree. Wisk again until well combine.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into flour and fold with a rubber spataula just until combined.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups filling each 3/4 full. Top each muffin with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 20 -25 minuts.
- Let cool in the muffin pan for a few minuts then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.