Apple Fritters easy recipe
Do you like apples? Apples are one of the simplest fruits out there, and the are beloved by many people worldwide. Personally, I love them for their versatility, and I could spend an awful lot of time in the kitchen with some apples and notebook, thinking up ideas for recipes. This Apple fritters easy recipe will be great addition to your fall baking list.
As an Amazon associate, I make a small commission if you use any of the affiliate links below to purchase a product. Thank you for supporting my blog!
When I was a kid, I loved apples because they are tasted great. They are still loved for that reason today by many kids all over the world. Apples are great food for kids to have in their diet for two reasons: they are filling, and they are healthy. I am sure your kids will love these Apple fritters!
Ingredients you will need
- granulated sugar
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- cinnamon powder
- pinch of salt
- oil for frying
How to make Apple fritters
Step one: wash, peel and dice apples into a small piece.
Step two: in the mixing bowl combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, and pinch of salt. In another mixing bowl whisk eggs with granulated sugar. Add flour mixture and milk. Mix well with whisk.
Tip from Marina: you can use gluten free flour to make fritters.
Step three: preheat a heavy pot with oil. When bubbles start forming, the oil is ready for frying.
Step four: fold apples into dough. Drop balls of batter into oil.
Tip from Marina: use ice-cream spoon. Fry for 5- 6 minutes or until fritters are dark brown.
Step five: remove fritters into the bowl with granulates sugar and toss around. Let cool and enjoy!
How to store
Fritters are best the day they are made. Store apple fritters in an air-tight container on the counter for 2-3 days or in the freezer for up to a month. They usully disappear so fast. Kids love them!
If you make these apple fritters, please tag me on the social media and make sure leave a rating down below. I would love to see your creations! Check other recipes:
- Apple pie macarons
- Blueberry fritters
- Apple pie recipe
- Eclair recipe
- Egg yolk cookies
- Farm cheese cookies
- Vanilla cupcakes
- 1 stand mixer or electric hand mixer
- 3 apples any
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ cup milk
- pinch of kosher salt
- oil for frying
- a few spoons of sugar for covering fritters
- Peel and dice apples into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon powder. Add pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with sugar until the mixture is fluffy. Add dry ingredients and milk. Mix until combined, being careful not to overmix the batter.
- Fold in the apples into the dough.
- Preheat a heavy pot with oil. When bubbles start forming, the oil is ready for frying.
- Drop balls of batter into the oil. Tip:Use icecream spoon! Fry for 5 min or until fritters are dark brown.
- Remove into the bowl with a few spoons of sugar and toss around. Let cool and enjoy!