Pistachio Raspberry Tart made with Pate Sablee crust, Pistachio Frangipane, Whipped Raspberry Ganache, decorate with fresh raspberries and pistachios. It may look and sound fancy but it is easy to make. Tart is open pastry that has filling over pastry base. Filling in the tart can be sweet or savory. My favorite are fruit tarts, they are prefect in the summer when fresh berries and fruits taste most delicious.
As an amazon associate, I make a small commission if you use any of the affiliate links below to purchase a product. Thank you for supporting my blog!
Why You’ll love these Tarts:
If you make macarons, you probably have ganache left after filling macaron shells. Tarts are perfect to use leftover ganache.
Tarts are dessert that you can “make ahead”. Tart base can me baked a few days before.
Great for entertainment. You can make tarts using different shapes and flavors.
How to make Pistachio Raspberry Tart
- bake Pate Sablee crust (tart base)
- prepare Pistachio Frangipane
- make whipped raspberry ganache
- assemble and decorate tart
How to store
Store in air tight container in the fridge for 72 hours. I would not recommend to freeze assembled tarts.
Tips for making Pistachio Raspberry Tart
- Make raspberry ganache a day ahead as this is required 12 hours for stabilization in the fridge.
- Pate Sablee crust (tart base) also could be baked a day or two ahead.
- When working with the dough to make tart base, make sure the temperature in the room is cold.
- Chill dough in the freezer many times between cutting strings and shaping tart base.
- Use fresh raspberries for decor, not frozen.
To pipe Whipped Raspberry Ganache I used 4B Wilton tip.
If you make these Pistachio Raspberry Tart please tag me on social media and make sure to leave a rating down below. I would love to see your creations! Check also other recipes:
- Pistachio Raspberry Cookies
- Meringue Cookies with Raspberry Ganache
- Pistachio Ispahan Macarons
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Macarons
- Pistachio Macarons
Pistachio Raspberry Tart
- 1 stand mixer or electric hand mixer
- 1 digital kitchen scale
- 1 perforated air baking mat
- 6 tart ring
- 1 Rolling Pin
Pate Sablee crust (tart base)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour 240 gr
- ⅓ cup almond flour 32 gr
- ¾ cup powdered sugar 75 gr
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter very cold 113 gr
- 1 egg 45 gr
- 1 cup pistachio flour 100 gr
- ½ cup granulated white sugar 100 gr
- ½ cup unsalted butter room temperature 113 gr
- 2 egg 90 gr
Raspberry Whipped Ganache
- ⅓ cup raspberry puree 75 gr
- 1 cup Raspberry Inspiration Valrhona chocolate 175 gr
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream cold 250 ml
How to make Raspberry Whipped Ganache
- Bring raspberry puree to boil.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or using double boiler method.
- Gradually combine hot puree and melted chocolate with the spatula.
- Add cold heavy whipping cream.
- Emulsify with hand blender.
- Transfer into flat container and cover with the plastic wrap "to contact".
- Refrigerate for 12 hours.
How to make Pate Sablee (tart base)
- Cut unsalted butter and place in the freezer.
- In the mixing bowl of stand mixer sift all purpose flour, powdered sugar, salt and almond flour.
- With the mixer on low speed and using pedal attachment mix for a few minutes.
- Add egg into the mixture and mix again just until dough comes together.
- Roll the dough between two peaces of parchment paper into 1/8" (3 mm) thickness and place into the freezer for at least one hour.
- Take the dough out the freezer, remove top parchment paper. Using perforated ring cut circle and carefully transfer on the perforated air baking mat to another ring. This is the bottom of the tart.
- Cut long string out the dough and carefully place into the ring by the sides. Press with the fingers so it sticks to in.
- Repeat with the rest of rings.
- Place rings with the pastry dough into the freezer for 30 -40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Before baking trim the top of the pastry with the knife.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then carefully remove rings, add pistachio frangipane inside of the tart base and bake another 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool completely before decorating.
How to make Pistachio Frangipane
- Cream room temperature butter with sugar until fluffy (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add eggs and mix again.
- Mix in pistachio flour.
- Transfer into pipping bag and fill tart base.
How to assemble Pistachio Raspberry Tart
- In the mixing bowl of stand mixer add Raspberry ganache and whip on the medium speed. Whipped ganache should be stable and hold form.
- Transfer into pipping bag and decorate cool to room temperature tart base.
- Add fresh raspberries and pistachios.