These Peach Macarons made with white chocolate ganache and peach confit in the center, decorated with fresh mint and luster dust. I also have You Tube video how to pipe Peach Shaped Macarons and free printable template down below.
As an Amazon associate, I make a small commission if you use any of the affiliate links below to purchase a product. Thank you of supporting my blog!
How to make Peach Macarons
Make white chocolate ganache and peach confit. This is filing and should be made before shells. White chocolate ganache required time to stabilize and peach confit need time to cool off. Can be made a day ahead assembling macarons.
Assemble and decorate macarons. Fill macaron shells with ganache and confit. Decor is optional and I recommend to do before serving macarons.
How to make Peach puree
Place peaches into bowl with boiling water. Use spoon, do not drop peaches into water! Wait about 1 minute. Using spoon remove peaches from hot water and place into ice bath (another bowl with cold water and ice). Use knife and remove skin from peaches. Cut the peaches into small chunks and place into small saucepan. Cook over low heat for 10 -15 minutes. Pour the cooked peaches into food processor and puree until smooth. Pour the peach puree through a fine mesh strainer, this will help to remove any big pieces and have puree the same texture. Refrigerate puree until use.
If you make these Peach Macarons, please tag me on social media and make sure to leave a rating down below. I would love to see your creations! Check also other recipes:
- Peach Cake
- Chocolate Mint Macarons
- Pistachio Raspberry Macarons
- Mint White Chocolate Macarons
- Peach Cake easy recipe
- 1 stand mixer or electric hand mixer
- 1 Food processor
- 1 small sauce pan
- 1 emulsify blender
- 150 gr peach puree
- 40 gr white granulated sugar
- 5 gr pectin NH
- 1 pinch of citric acid
White Chocolate Ganache
- 240 gr white chocolate
- 80 ml heavy whipping cream 1/3 cup
- 15 gr unsalted butter
How to make Peach Confit
- In the small bowl or cup mix white granulated sugar and pectin NH.
- In the small saucepan over medium heat warm up peach puree.
- Gradually add the pectin and sugar mixture to peach puree, whisking constantly.
- Bring everything to boil, whisking constantly.
- Remove from the heat and add pinch of citric acid. Mix well with the whisk.
- Transfer confit to bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
How to make White Chocolate Ganache
- Semi melt chocolate in the microwave or using double boiler method.
- In the small saucepan over medium heat bring to simmer heavy whipping cream.
- Pour hot cream over melted chocolate in 3 additions, mixing with the spatula all the time. Move spatula fast and pressing down.
- Emulsify mixture with hand blender.
- Add unsalted butter and emulsify again.
- Transfer ganache into flat container and cover plastic wrap "to contact".
- Refrigerate ganache for 6-8 hours.
How to assemble Peach Macarons
- When you have macaron shells, peach confit and white chocolate ready, you can assemble peach macarons.
- Transfer white chocolate ganache into pippin bag with round pipping tip.
- Place peach confit into pipping bag.
- Pipe ganache on flat side of macaron shell, then pipe peach confit into the center of ganache.
- Sandwich macaron with another macaron shell and press lightly. Make sure there is no ganache coming out for the sides.
- Place filled macarons in air tight container and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Decorate peach macarons with fresh mint and luster dust before serving .