Christmas is about to register its presence. We all are eagerly waiting for that captivating festive time. It’s always good to enjoy the festival with the company of our loved ones, along with a savouring variety of foods. Do you want to make your Christmas holidays memorable for a lifetime? Then, you can make Coconut Macarons this year. They are fun to make and extremely delectable that will double the joy of the occasion. Coconut macarons filling include chocolate ganache and filling for the center of the macaron.
As an Amazon Associate, I make a small commission if you use any of the affiliate links to purchase a product. Thank you for supporting my blog!
How to make Coconut Macarons Filling
- Bake macaron shells. How to make macaron shells you can check below.
- Make Coconut Ganache.
- Make Coconut filling for the center.
- Fill macarons.
Ingredients for coconut ganache
Tip form Marina: you can add a few drops of coconut extract.
How to make coconut ganache
Semi melt chocolate in the microwave. You can also use double boiler to melt chocolate. Bring to boil coconut cream and glucose syrup.
Pour hot mixture over the chocolate in 3 parts, mixing with the help of silicon spatula. You have to do it fast and press down. After that emulsify ganache with a hand blender.
Transfer ganache into flat glass container, cover with plastic wrap “to contact” and let it set in the fridge for approximately 6 hr or overnight. When you are ready to fill macarons, transfer ganache into pipping bag and fill macarons.
Ingredients for the filling in the center of Coconut macarons
- Ivoire 35% White chocolate Valrhona
- coconut cream
- shredded coconut (unsweetened)
Semi melt the chocolate in the microwave. Warm up coconut cream. Pour warm coconut cream over chocolate and mix to combine. Add shredded coconut. Cover with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge for 2-3 hr before pipping macarons. Transfer into pipping bag and fill the middle of macaron after chocolate ganache.In the small bowl put a few spoons of sredded coconut and roll macarons in (as you see on the picture).
How to store
Store macarons in air-tight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. You can also freeze coconut macarons in air-tight container for up to 6 months.
If you try this recipe, please do not forget to tag me on the social media. Also leave a comment how you liked it on this blog post. Happy Baking! Other flavors to check:
Coconut Macarons Filling Recipe
- 1 emulsify blender
- 1 small sauce pan
Filling in the middle:
- 40 gr Ivoire 35% Valrhona White Chocolate
- 80 gr coconut cream
- 20 gr shredded coconut unsweetened
- 200 gr Ivoire 35% Valrhona White Chocolate
- 100 gr coconut cream
- 10 gr glucose syrup
How to make filling for the center:
- Semi melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Warm up coconut cream. Do not boil.
- Pour warm coconut cream over chocolate and mix to combine.
- Add shredded coconut.
- Cover with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge for 2-3 hr before pipping macarons.
How to make chocolate ganache:
- Semi melt chocolate in the microwave.
- Bring to boil coconut cream and glucose syrup.
- Pour hot mix over the chocolate in 3 parts, mixing with the help of silicon spatula. You have to do it fast and press down.
- Emulsify with a hand blender.
- Transfer into flat glass container, cover with plastic wrap “to contact” and let set in the fridge for approximately 6 hr or overnight.
- Transfer into pipping bag and fill macarons.